- WCA is a business-minded charity, with a professional Trustee Board consisting of experienced individuals with a wide variety of skills.
- Trustee meetings are held quarterly, and our AGM takes place in the autumn.
- An annual report is provided to the Charities Commission. The latest one can be viewed here.
- The experienced Trustee treasurer ensures that funds are managed well, budgets are set and spending stays within these limits.
- When necessary the charity uses specialists to assist on specific areas eg Governance, HR, Fundraising, legal matters. Often WCA are able to negotiate this to be provided pro bono.
- To ensure that the charity is run effectively, legally and safely a series of clear policies provide staff and volunteers with clear guidance. Key policies can be viewed by clicking the links below:
Health and Safety