We are a registered charity (No. 1154308).
Our aim at WCA is to support vulnerable people in the Windsor community, so that they have access to help, food, a safe base, and a bed for the night, as well as the opportunity to start the process of rebuilding their lives.
We strive to be:-
- collaborative: working in partnership with others for the good of our community
- compassionate: all are treated with kindness
- non-judgemental: all are treated equally and without judgement, irrespective of background or past history
- inclusive: no-one is excluded for being who they are
- holistic: caring for the whole person – body, mind and spirit
- faith-based ethos: working with others of all faiths, beliefs and world views
- respectful: showing respect for all
- empowering: aiming to help people rebuild their lives themselves